Search

Friday, October 5, 2012

Error: 7139, Severity: 16, State: 1

Today I was getting error while uploading documents to the table. Whenever I was uploading documents with size greater than 64 KB, I got the below error:

Server: Msg 7139, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Length of text, ntext, or image data (200) to be replicated exceeds configured maximum 10.
The statement has been terminated.

So I got some clue that there might be some settings related to size of the documents. Finally I squared replication configuration and found that one of the server level replication setting is set to small value. max text repl size is the server level setting set to a small value of 64 KB. Then I increased this value to 1073741824 (1 GB) and it started working fine. The query I ran is below:

EXEC SP_CONFIGURE 'max text repl size', 1073741824
GO
RECONFIGURE
GO

No comments:

Post a Comment