- Msg 5242, Level 22, State 1, Line 2
- An inconsistency was detected during an internal operation in database 'Data'(ID:13) on page (1:26292). Please contact technical support. Reference number 4.
- Msg 3316, Level 21, State 2, Line 2
- During undo of a logged operation in database 'Data', an error occurred at log record ID (68865:616:348). The row was not found. Restore the database from a full backup, or repair the database.
- Msg 3314, Level 21, State 4, Line 2
- The log for database 'Data' is not available. Check the event log for related error messages. Resolve any errors and restart the database.
- Msg 3314, Level 21, State 5, Line 2
- During undoing of a logged operation in database 'Data', an error occurred at log record ID (68847:438:1). Typically, the specific failure is logged previously as an error in the Windows Event Log service. Restore the database or file from a backup, or repair the database.
- Msg 0, Level 20, State 0, Line 0
- A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.Solution:
All the above mentioned error occurs due to Data corruption in database.
To recover from this error you should run the following queries. Please use the following steps…
- Take a current backup of the Database (Strictly recommended)
- Go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
- Click on New Query button.
- run the following Queries one by one
Notes: Make Sure All Connection with the Database is stopped at that time.
- ALTER DATABASE your_database_name SET SINGLE_USER
- DBCC CHECKDB ('your_database_name', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS, NO_INFOMSGS
- ALTER DATABASE your_database_name SET MULTI_USER